S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
Request relog on a link to another forum post

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   RastaBox360 Index du Forum » Xbox 360 » Demande de liens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensenbreck
Membre

Masculin
360gamer points: 11 552
Moyenne de points: 177,72

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 07:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Request relog on a link to another forum post Répondre en citant
Hello All,

First of all I apologize if the answer to this question has already been given but I did not find anything with the search module. I may not use the right terms for research ... 
The concern is that when in a post on link a different topic (but which is on the same site-forum), phpbb asks us again to log (user-mdp) to see the famous topic.
This is not a critical problem but it is just embarrassing ... Is there a solution that would no longer have this login request? I said that these are links that point to topics that are in a category only visible to members and, I also said that on your forum I found the code to open a link posted in another tab, it would come from the ? 

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forums.phpbb-fr.com/support-utilisation-phpbb3/sujet188782.html

Best Internet Marketing Examples

Mer 20 Déc - 07:38 (2017)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 07:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mer 20 Déc - 07:38 (2017)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   RastaBox360 Index du Forum » Demande de liens

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation